What is CONjure?
CONjure will be a two-day multi-genre convention featuring Science Fiction, Fantasy, Comic Books, Anime, Gaming, and Technology, located at the Wyndham Orlando Resort International Drive from Mar 5-6, 2016.
There will also be dozens of panels/sessions/Q&As/workshops, as well as celebrity signings, gaming of all sorts (CCGs, board, miniatures, etc.), Dealers’ Room, anime viewing rooms, Costume Contests, dances, quiz shows, and many other exciting events.
How much is Parking?
Saturday – 10am – 2am
Sunday – 10am – 5pm
Dealers’ Room Hours
Saturday – 10am – 6pm
Sunday – 10am – 5pm
Saturday – 9am – 8pm
Sunday – 9am – 5pm
• A photo ID is required to pickup all pre-ordered tickets. The name on the ticket must match the name on the photo ID. NO EXCEPTIONS. Any person under the age of 18 without a photo ID must be accompanied by a parent or guardian and may use their ID to pick up their ticket. Unaccompanied minors will not be allowed to pick up tickets without a photo ID.
• CHILDREN ages 8 and under can get into CONjure free of charge. A separate pass must be purchased for all individuals over 9.
• Attendee is responsible for ANY AND ALL damages he/she may cause to convention or hotel property.
• CONjure is NOT responsible for stolen, or damaged property.
• CONjure ticket/membership is NON-REFUNDABLE and NON-TRANSFERABLE for any reason. ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
• Violations of convention or hotel rules, it could result in revocation of his/her CONjure ticket/membership WITHOUT A REFUND.
• Badges/wristbands must be worn in plain sight and is required to enter all convention activities and that CONjure is NOT responsible for lost badge/wristbands. Lost badges/wristbands will have to be re-purchased to regain access to event areas.
• All unaccompanied minors and actions by those minors are still the responsibility of the minor’s parent(s) or guardian(s).
• Purchasing admittance to or attending CONjure waives any claims against and releases CONjure Florida LLC, its officers, agents, volunteers, and sponsors from all liability for any and all claims, demands, losses or damages on account of any discipline imposed for failure to behave accordingly, and on account of any injury, including death and property damage, whether caused by accident, negligence or otherwise.
• Any questions regarding these policies may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (904)910-0518.