After nearly 20 years of con-going, I’ve been to plenty of venues — and I can honestly say that hotel-based cons are my favorite. Even when I lived in Atlanta I always got a full set of room nights. Here’s why you
should get a room at #CONjureFlorida:
- I have a place to put all the stuff I bought in the dealer room so I don’t have to schlep it around while juggling my costume props.
- When all your friends come to the con you have a place to hold a reunion and play “Werewolf” all night. (Note: I do not do this, but I have seen it. It is real. )
- I have a place to keep my beverages chilling so I can come by to surreptitiously fill up my “beer saber.” (I am over 21.)
- There’s always an 11 p.m. AMV contest going on (or the premiere of excellent film fare like “Zombeak”).
- Mark Sheppard might come by the hotel sports bar where I’m resting my Monster High boots and having a burger … to ask if he can borrow a chair. And smile.
- Yes the elevators can be challenging at times, but there’s always a private bathroom and the necessary air conditioning required for an elaborate makeup by Roy Wooley.
- And the best part about CONjure hotel rooms? You get a free 3-day pass with every room night!
Ready to get a room? Visit our direct CONjure room reservation link for a special rate and addition to the free 3-day pass.